Enjoy our library of articles on cat behavior and cat health.
Cat behavior issues can occur in cats of all ages, but they occur most often in kittens. Because kittens are in the beginning stages of growing and learning, it is important to be thorough with training and TLC. Once your cat has developed bad habits, they will be difficult to break. Aggression, excessive meowing, lack of attention, boredom, excessive scratching and jumping are just a few of the different types of cat behavior issues. Inappropriate elimination, begging, and even biting are also common cat behavior issues. Behavior issues can result from everything from fear and anxiety to lack of affection. There are many different ways to treat cat behavior issues ranging from hiring a professional cat trainer to positive reinforcement. Continue reading to learn more about cat behavior issues and treatments.
- 3 Tips for Alleviating Cat Stress
- 4 Signs of a Mentally Ill Cat
- 4 Ways to Control Cat Biting
- 6 Techniques to Control Cat Behavior Issues
- 8 Solutions to Cat Furniture Problems
- Aggression - Intercat
- Aggressive Cat Medication
- A Guide to Declawed Cat Behavior
- A Guide to Mother Cat Behavior
- A Guide to Understanding Cat Sounds
1 / 16Next