Enjoy our library of articles on cat behavior and cat health.
Cat grooming is a combination of keeping your cat healthy from the inside out through nutrition. It is also about proper dental care and coat maintenance. If you don't have time to wash your cat or brush his teeth, there are hundreds of cat grooming salons around the world that are willing to keep your pet looking and feeling good. The only issue is, professional cat grooming can be expensive and some pet owners even consider it a luxury. The good news is: you can groom your cat at home if you have the right tools and you understand what areas require attention. Just a few of the areas that require grooming on a regular basis include the cats body and coat, ears, teeth, paws and nails, gland area, and eyes. To learn more about cat grooming and the safest products and tools to use, continue reading to get the scoop.
- 5 Essential Cat Grooming Tools for Home Use
- Bathing Cats and Kittens
- Cat Bathing Frequency
- Cat Bathing Products for Home Grooming
- Cat Bathing without Water: Using Cat Bath Wipes
- Cat Declawing: Laser Techniques and Other Great Alternatives
- Cat Grooming in 4 Steps
- Cat Grooming Tips
- Comparing the Furminator to Conventional Cat Grooming Tools
- Essential Vaccinations for Cats and Kittens
1 / 3Next