Enjoy our library of articles on cat behavior and cat health.
Heart and Circulatory System
Your cat heart and circulatory system is made up of arteries, capillaries, and veins. These crucial parts of the cats system help to control the amount of blood that circulates through the system. To keep your cat's heart and circulatory system healthy, exercise and a healthy diet are the best defenses against common heart and circulatory system conditions such as heartworms, heart attacks, and aoritic stenosis. There are a number of effective treatments for cat heart conditions that can be administered by your veterinarian. In some cases, medication may be enough to treat a mild heart condition while surgery may be required in other more serious cases. Continue reading to learn more about the cat heart and circulatory system.
- 10 Causes of Feline Heart Murmur
- 12 Common Symptoms of Feline Heartworm Disease
- An Overview of Common Cat Heart Diseases
- Atrial Fibrillation in Cats
- Blood Disorders in Cats
- Cardiovascular Disorders of Cats
- Cat Blood Types Explained
- Cat COPD Symptoms
- Cat Heart Attack Symptoms
1 / 5Next