Enjoy our library of articles on cat behavior and cat health.
Just a few of the different types of cat surgery include spaying and neutering, cataract surgery, joint replacement, and cancer surgery. Spaying and neutering is the most common type of cat surgery. Continue reading to learn more about cats and the different surgeries they might need to have. The more informed you are about a surgical procedure (what it's for, what is actually done, risks involved), the more you are able to ask the right questions, decide if this is something you want to do for your pet, and what you can do to help with your cat's recovery.
- Aftercare for Declawing Cats
- Canine Mast Cell Removal through Surgery
- Cat Declaw Litter: The Best Litter Materials for Recovery Time
- Cat Laser Declawing
- Cat Neutering Side Effects
- Cat Post-Surgery Care
- Cat Surgery
- Cat Tooth Extraction Recovery
- Feline Fibrosarcoma Removal though Surgery
- Feline Onychectomy (Cat Declawing) Pros and Cons
1 / 3Next