Our extensive collection of articles on dog health is unparalleled on the internet.
The dog nervous system includes the brain, spinal cord and all the nerves that communicate between tissues and the brain and spinal cord. Several common diseases such as distemper and rabies can damage a dog's nervous system but can both be easily prevented by vaccination. Other health issues that affect the nervous system are more complicated such as epilepsy, seizures, and paralysis. Some of these health issues can be side effects of another disease or congenital defects. Learn more about the dog nervous system, diseases of, treatment, and prevention.
- 15 Prescription Medications for Controlling Dog Seizures
- A Guide to Canine Seizure Disorders
- Alternative Treatments for Dog Seizures
- Boxer Dog Seizures
- Brain Lesions in Dogs
- Brain Tumors in Dogs
- Brain Tumors in Dogs Prognosis
- Canine Chorea Symptoms
- Canine Degenerative Myelopathy Symptoms
- Canine Distemper Vaccine: 1-Year vs 3 Year
1 / 12Next