Our extensive collection of articles on dog health is unparalleled on the internet.
While dog spaying and neutering is the most common dog surgery, there are other common dog surgeries as well that can be used to correct vision, repair broken limbs, and help to alleviate the symptoms of a number of conditions and diseases. Learn more about the different types of surgeries, the process involved, how this affects your dog and what you need to do to help him recover after the operation.
- Canine Cordectomy: Dog Bark Surgery Explained
- Canine Hip Replacement Surgery
- Canine Neutering
- Canine Orthopedic Surgery
- Canine Prostatectomy: Dog Prostate Surgery Explained
- Canine Surgery Preparation: A Checklist
- Canine TPLO Recovery
- Caring for Your Dog After Surgery: A Checklist
- Cataract Surgery
- Cataract Surgery for Dogs