Our extensive collection of articles on dog health is unparalleled on the internet.
Liver and Pancreas
Your dog's liver and pancreas work together to make the digestion process run smoothly and efficiently. The liver stores essential Vitamins A, D, E, and K and it produces bile, which is crucial to the breakdown of fats. The pancreas plays an important role in controlling blood sugar by secreting insulin and glucagons, two very important hormones. The pancreas also produces pancreatic juices. These juices contain digestive enzymes that help breakdown food. If the dog liver and pancreas malfunction, a number of conditions can develop. Learn how to keep your pet's liver and pancreas healthy, the types of dog liver and pancreatic diseases, symptoms, and treatment.
- 10 Top Causes of Liver Disease in Dogs
- 11 Symptoms of Canine Liver Disease
- Abnormal Liver Function in Dogs
- Active Chronic Hepatitis in Dogs
- Acute Liver Failure in Dogs
- Antibiotic Liver Treatment for Dogs
- Autoimmune Liver Disease in Dogs
- Bloodwork- Alkaline Phosphatase
- Canine Blood Sugar Guidelines for Diabetic Dogs
- Canine Cirrhosis Treatment
1 / 17Next