Our extensive collection of articles on dog health is unparalleled on the internet.
Some dog medical procedures are standard and commonly done by your vet. Other medical procedures are not as common, such as acupuncture or detecting disease through DNA, and are often done by specialists. Learn more about the medical procedures that might be done to your dog to aid in diagnosis or treatment. Get a better understanding of what each procedure entails and what is done to your pet. If you can't find what you're looking for here, try our Surgery section.
- 7 Types of Veterinary Specialists
- ACTH Test for Dogs
- A Guide to Canine Osteosarcoma Treatment
- A Guide to Veterinary Acupuncture
- Allergy Blood Test for Dogs
- Alternatives to Euthanasia for Disabled Dogs
- Anesthesia Death
- Aquatic Therapy for Dogs
- Average Yearly Dog Vet Costs
- Bloodwork and other Labwork
1 / 8Next