Enjoy our library of articles on cat behavior and cat health.
Diet and Nutrition
A good cat diet and proper nutrition are two of the most important ways to prevent a wide variety of common cat diseases and conditions. What goes into a cat's body directly affects his physical and mental well-being. While it might not be easy to buy all of the right cat foods all of the time, even feeding your cat the best foods some of the time can help to avoid the most common diet-related conditions. Weight-gain, sluggishness, constipation, diarrhea, allergies, and bloating are just a few conditions that can result from poor cat diet and nutrition. Healthy foods and supplements are readily available to help keep your cat healthy and the opportunities for exercise are limitless. As a cat owner, doing your part to keep your cat healthy is the key to your cat's good health and longevity. Continue reading to learn more about cat diet and nutrition.
- A Recipe for Homemade Cat Treats
- Are Preservatives in Pets' Food Products Dangerous?
- Arginine for Cats
- Benefits of Giving a Cat Omega Fatty Acids
- B Vitamins for Cats
- Can Cats Eat Chocolate?
- Cancer - special diet needs
- Canine and Feline Nutrition Fundamentals
- Canned Cat Food Nutritional Information
- Canned Cat Food Versus Dry Cat Food