Enjoy our library of articles on cat behavior and cat health.
With the proper care, a cat's eyes can remain healthy well into the cat's senior years. Just a few conditions that may affect cat eyes include conjunctivitis, glaucoma, cataracts, watery eyes, bacteria, and parasites. There are many ways to ward off or alleviate the symptoms of some of the most common cat eye problems. Prescription medications can be effective, depending on the condition as well as a number of natural or over-the-counter remedies. To learn more about cat eyes, common conditions, prevention, and treatment, continue reading to get the facts.
- 6 Tips for Preventing Cat Vision Loss
- 9 Frequent Causes of Cat Eye Problems
- Administering Cat Eye Drops
- Anisocoria in Cats
- Antibiotic Treatment for Runny Eyes in Cats with Tetracycline
- Anti-Inflammatory Drugs for Cataracts in Cats
- Bacterial Eye Infection in Cats
- Blindness in Cats
- Can Cats See Color?
- Cataract Eye Drops for Cats
1 / 8Next