Enjoy our library of articles on cat behavior and cat health.
Flea and Ticks
Cat fleas and ticks are the most common pet problems for cat owners. There are more than 200 species of fleas in the U.S. and your cat can be infected with any number of them at any given time. Cat fleas and ticks are especially troublesome because they are very easy to contract, they can pass from cat to cat rather rapidly, and they can go undetected for months if you're not paying attention. Two of the most obvious symptoms of cat fleas and ticks include excessive scratching and biting. Fortunately, once you realize that your cat has fleas and ticks, the condition is easy to treat. There are several effective medicated shampoos, flea collars or vet prescribed medications available. Continue reading to learn more about the types of cat flea and ticks, symptoms, and treatment options.
- 3 Differences Between Dog and Cat Flea Products
- 6 Ways to Get Rid of Ticks in Cats Permanently
- 7 Ways to Control House Flea Infestation
- 9 Effective Flea Control Methods
- A Guide to Cat Flea Treatment Product Types
- A Guide to Natural Cat Flea Treatment
- An Overview of Cat Flea Products
- An Overview of Flea Treatments for Kittens
- Applying Cat Flea Drops
- Can You Use Frontline for Dogs on Cats?
1 / 9Next