Our extensive collection of articles on dog health is unparalleled on the internet.
Flea and Ticks
There are more than 200 species of fleas in the U.S. so it should come as no surprise that dog fleas and ticks are probably the most common pet problem for dog owners. Not only are dog flea and ticks very easy to contract and even easier to pass from dog to dog and even dog to human, they are also easy to miss. Always thoroughly check your dog for fleas and ticks. If he's contracted fleas or ticks, the condition is quite easy to treat. Learn more about the types of dog flea and tick problems, symptoms that will show your pet is suffering from an infestation, and treatment options below.
- 5 Places to Look for Mites on Your Dog
- 7 Diseases Spread by Fleas and Ticks
- Advantage Flea Treatement Side Effects
- A Guide to Flea and Tick Control Methods
- A Guide to Tick Medicine
- An Introduction to Natural Flea Collar Products
- Basic Flea Collar Safety
- Basic Flea Control for Dogs
- Brown Dog Tick Elimination
- Can Humans Get Fleas from Dogs?
1 / 18Next