Enjoy our library of articles on cat behavior and cat health.
Cat grooming is a combination of keeping your cat healthy from the inside out through nutrition. It is also about proper dental care and coat maintenance. If you don't have time to wash your cat or brush his teeth, there are hundreds of cat grooming salons around the world that are willing to keep your pet looking and feeling good. The only issue is, professional cat grooming can be expensive and some pet owners even consider it a luxury. The good news is: you can groom your cat at home if you have the right tools and you understand what areas require attention. Just a few of the areas that require grooming on a regular basis include the cats body and coat, ears, teeth, paws and nails, gland area, and eyes. To learn more about cat grooming and the safest products and tools to use, continue reading to get the scoop.
- Excessive Cat Gooming: How to Stop Cats from Grooming Themselves
- Grooming Cats' Nails
- Grooming Cats with Long Hair
- Grooming Tips for Preventing Matted Cat Hair
- Grooming Tips to Reduce Cat Shedding
- How an Automatic Cat Wash Machine Works
- Safe Clipping of Cat Toe Nails
- The Cost of Kitten Declawing
- The Health Benefits of Cat Grooming for Preventive Care
- Trimming Cat Claws Safely